This year has been an exciting one for all of us and we are delighted to move forward with the ability to deliver more convenience and quality as Tide Dry Cleaners. We hope this season brings you joy, laughter, and peace, and that you take the time to enjoy some of our local celebrations. Here are a few of our team’s favorites.
- Las Noches de las Luminarias, a holiday tradition, runs from December 1 through 23, and December 26 through 31. Enjoy eight thousand hand-lit luminaria bags and thousands of white twinkle lights in the Desert Botanical Garden.
- Get into the holiday spirit and take a spin on the CitySkate Holiday Ice Rink through January 6 in the heart of downtown Phoenix.
- Don’t miss Snow Week at the Arizona Science Center December 26 through January 1. It’s the perfect event for families with kids on school break. Over 60 tons of snow will cover Heritage and Science Park’s grassy hill. Daily events include special ‘explosive’ demonstrations and kid-friendly activities.
- ZooLights goes through January 13. When the sun goes down the Phoenix Zoo magically transforms into one of the largest holiday lighting events in the Southwest. Enjoy millions of lights, hundreds of displays and performances throughout the zoo.
- Enjoy Christmas in the Rainforest at Butterfly Wonderland on select dates through December 28. Celebrate the holidays, “Rainforest-style,” in the warm, enchanting environment of a beautiful rainforest amidst 3,000 colorful butterflies fluttering freely in the magnificent glass atrium.
From all of us – Happy Holidays!