It is time to check out the top fashion trends for Spring and Summer 2018. From New York to London, and Milan to Paris, one of the tops themes is “clothes to party in.” Trimmed in sparkles, feathers, and tassels, embellishments are no longer just for after hours. Trench coats, denim, and dresses are decorated with ingenious hems and washes and embellishments, becoming better versions of themselves.
Spring And Summer 2018
- Jeans are back, but not the jeans you remember. Wear tailored and bedecked denim so you are ready to go from the office to cocktails.
- Called “gelato hues” by designers, light pastel colors add airiness to new spring ensembles. Layer virtually every pastel item you own and you will be right on point.
- Add style to your trench coat with embroidery, fringes, or tassels. Personalize it to your taste and your old coat will be right in fashion.
- The pencil skirt is back. Dress it up for evening with a glittery blouse or refine it with a suit jacket for the office. Spiked heels and socks are the latest pencil skirt accessories.
- Summer sees the return of paint-box bright colors. Mix and match – there are no rules. Be yourself with bold colors that make a statement.
- Wear shorts instead of the mini-skirt for daytime or nighttime style. Pick your favorite from tailored longer shorts matched with suit blazers, skinny leather shorts reflective of the sixties, and cycling shorts. Dress them up or down depending upon your destination.
- Look for feathers, tassels, and trims everywhere from collars to shoes and hats that complement your look.
- Look fabulous with an old favorite, the slip dress re-invented. Pick one that’s trimmed with crystals, tulle, sequins, or a combination. Wear strappy sandals to complete the look.
Keep your new looks in tip top shape. Bring them to any of our 19 DELIA’S Cleaners for the best care in the Phoenix valley.