Looking for some creative ways to spend Valentine’s Day? Whether hanging with friends or celebrating with someone special, we’re sure you’ll find some great gift ideas on Airbnb, like taking a flying lesson in an open cockpit biplane, creating art with glass or learning to speak French and cook French cuisine.
Or, if romance is your goal, these five ideas are positively perfect.
- Watch a sunset. We’ve got a few suggestions for romantic places to catch the evening sky, including hiking spots, patios and the state’s only revolving restaurant.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner. Phoenix chefs are pulling out all the stops for a fine dining experience. If you’re looking to woo your sweetheart over wine pairings and gourmet three-course meals, check out our Valentine’s Day dinner events—and don’t forget to make a reservation.
- Create your own cocktail. If it feels like you’re concocting a love potion, you’re doing it right. Find something sweet to sip on this big list of cocktail recipes, straight from the menus of local resorts and restaurants.
- Indulge in chocolate from one of these four Greater Phoenix chocolatiers. For a day trip, The Chocolate Lovers’ Festival departs from Verde Canyon Railroad and features an on-board chocolate fountain.
- Mix up the usual date night with a paint splatter party, books and a beer, dining in the desert and more.