Spring is one of our favorite seasons in Phoenix! This month, temps hover around 80 degrees during the day followed by cool, refreshing evenings. It is when hikers hit the trails to see blooming cactuses and wildflowers, and baseball fans flock to stadiums across the metro area for Cactus League Spring Training. But there is much more to explore and enjoy around town this month. Here are a few of our associates’ favorites.
About Town This Month
- DeSoto Central Market, 915 N. Central Ave. in Phoenix
- Every Sunday, 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Mesa Arts Center, 1 E. Main St., in Mesa
- Every third Saturday through June 16
- Festival Village, 12601 East Highway 60, in Gold Canyon
- Every Saturday and Sunday through April 1
- Phoenix Zoo/Arizona Center for Nature Conservation
- 455 N. Galvin Parkway Papago Park in Phoenix
- Daily through April 30
- Mill Avenue District – Tempe, 281 S Mill Ave. in Tempe
- March 23 to March 25
- Salt River Fields and Diablo Stadium
- See Schedule – through March 24
From music and museums to food and shopping, and everything in between this month, DELIA’S Cleaners will be sure your clothes are ready so you can relax, knowing you look and feel amazing. Have fun!