Summer is coming to a close. That means students are trying to figure out what to wear, not just on the all-important first day, but all year long. Whether you’re a freshman or senior, looking good is simply part of the curriculum. Our fashion experts put together some quick tips that are sure to get you started on the path to one of the best looking kids in school.
High School Fashion Tips
- Trade your jeans for a trendy midi denim skirt.
- Pick up a pair of white sneakers – plain and simple is a hot new trend.
- Skater dresses are some of the most fashionable and comfortable dresses you can wear.
- Cut-out ankle boots are some of the edgiest footwear you can sport.
- Peasant tops are back in style and their lightweight fabrics make them easy to layer.
- Flowing maxi tunics are ideal for the summer to fall transition.
- Boyfriend Jeans in a relaxed fit are replacing tighter, “skinny” jeans. Opt for a pair with distressed detailing to make them extra edgy.
- Backpacks are an essential accessory for every high school student, and with a faux leather backpack you can’t go wrong.
Whatever styles you choose for your high school wardrobe, DELIA’S Cleaners is ready to keep your clothes clean, fresh and looking new.